1:1 Suite Social Work
Are you feeling overwhelmed with documentation and admins tasks within your role?
Have you felt that your work is getting increasingly unsustainable despite your efforts to address it? or you have no idea how to address it
Do you want leave work on time, each time without feeling anxiety?
- 1:1 Strategy Sessions
- Access to several ebooks
- Lifetime Access to all mini-workshops
- Access to reflection activities and exclusive playlists
- Unlimited 1:1 messaging (via Slack) for the duration of the container
- Discounted access to workshops within the year
- BONUS – Time Hack of Helping Professional Resource Guide
- BONUS – Order of Operations (O3) Sheet
HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS RIGHT FOR ME?
- You are a mental health (SWs, MHCs, LPCs, Psychologists etc.) or an education (classroom K- 12, special education, Higher Ed) professional or student
- You desire collaborative efforts with others that are not difficult or draining
- You feel that you have too much on your plate or your plate is overflowing
- You either have your resignation letter written or think of quitting at least a few times a week
- You want some guidance so you don’t reinvent the wheel
- You work in a space where those who are supervising you either have never been in your role or are not even in your profession
- You struggle with advocating for your needs with management/admin
- You crave a stronger balance between your role and your personal time
- You are tired of saying, “I’m going to get up early” or “I’m going to stay late” to finish up items but can’t motivate yourself to actually do it
Then YES, Suite Social Work is definitely FOR YOU!!
By harnessing various techniques and methods, we partner with you to empower you to take hold of your goals, provide you with a toolkit of skills and support you to overcome emotional barriers.
- Each individual has their own perspective of the world. Their world. There is no right or wrong in terms of perspectives but there are some perspectives that can be more restrictive than others. At times, these views can be a barrier that it does not allow you to fully become who you are seeking to be.
- We have the capability to adjust our perspectives on just about anything. With our support, you will be able to learn ways to open your mind, challenge yourself and change your thinking in a way that empowers YOU.
- There is a clear distinction between a coach/strategist and support. A coach/strategist shows a person what to do and may scaffold the steps as needed to show them how. Support provides the tools and the foundation a person needs to do something for themselves.
Here are a few of the areas we focus on with our clients…
HELPING PROFESSIONAL STRESS
Being a helping professional is no easy job. The expectations are high and at times unrealistic, the hours are long and seep into your personal time and the work is fulfilling (or it is at least most of the time). You pour into the clients, community members, students and families you serve daily and that means there may be times that your own cup is empty. It is not possible to wear the many hats that you do, if you are not able to effectively care for yourself. Individual sessions are a great way to support yourself to create the work-life balance that you hear people talk about but struggle to believe can be real.
Facing situations, people and places that remind or trigger traumatic events that have taken place in your life can range from slightly uncomfortable to mentally and physically unbearable. Unfortunately, there is so much in this life that we cannot shy away from so receiving support that can assist in the processing, reduction of symptoms/triggers and even possibly letting go of the weight trauma carries can be the first steps in your much needed healing process.
DEPRESSION & ANXIETY
Stress is your body’s response to anything that requires attention. It is actually quite normal, but when this response lingers longer that it needs to it can become overwhelming, leave you feeling anxious, exhausted, and completely over everyone and everything. Stress can develop into depression and/or anxiety and have lasting effects on your ability to function. It can also manifest in the body in the form of pain and discomfort. Good news! It can be managed and you can learn ways to manage it. In addition, you are also able to learn coping skills and even develop and implement your own toolkit to be best prepared to tackle whatever comes your way.
ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER (ADHD)
Yes, adults get this too! It can feel almost IMPOSSIBLE to complete what seems to others to be the simplest of tasks, to hold on to a thought without blurting it out or cutting someone off in conversation or even keeping your desk or bag organized enough to find what you need. These are all things that can improve greatly through collaborative efforts which include development of systems and skills that can have dramatic improvements in your well-being and increase in your level of functioning.
Wondering what the difference is between Therapy and Coaching, take a look below!